Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July...Take Two

We had another fabulous Fourth this year. We had 18 people and six dogs packed into the house and the RV and we had lots of fun with many laughs. All the kids had a good time and I enjoyed watching Alexis get to play with her friends. I love capturing Alexis with all her friends and cousins. She even got to play with Kynlee for the first time. But that deserves a post all to itself.

I forgot to add that we had a couple of photo shoots this weekend. We took a sunset cruise and got a couple of family shots. I think this is going to be our newest tradition. If you can catch the sunset just right you can get some amazing pictures. I can't wait until the next time!












Alexis wasn't very cooperative this weekend. She did not want to pose at all! But you can always count on Anna to put on a show for the camera!

I've been trying to get her new squishy face on camera for two weeks now. She LOVES being outside, playing in the sprinklers and apparently she loves watermelon. However, I think she just likes to eat it off the rind, she won't eat it when I put it on her plate.

We ate a lot of watermelon.
Lots of posing in the lake.

Lots of swimming too.

I came in one night and found B laying on Ranger. I love these two so much!

We let the kids go to town on the cupcakes. It was really neat watching each of the kid's personalities coming out with their eating habits. Anna ate hers nice and neat while Cole dug right on in and got Blue everywhere. Ryder dropped his immediately and wasn't too keen on getting his fingers dirty while A didn't waste a DROP! She ate the icing, at least most of it and devoured the cake. Then there was William. He didn't want all the icing because it was too much sugar. Quite frankly, I think he just didn't want to get dirty like his brother and Daddy. They were all very cute eating their cupcakes. I can't wait to look back on all these pictures in twenty years and "remember when."

Everyone wanted some Loving from Alexis. I think Paw Paw's loud voice is starting to scare her, but she did sit with him and give him a kiss if someone else was holding her. Then she wanted to share her goggles with Grandpa and give Pa Pa B some sugars. She is way too sweet!

One cute picture of A and Ryder. We couldn't get them to both look at the camera, but we can't ask for perfect pictures every time.

That's right, July 3, 2011 Alexis officially started walking! I think it is fitting she was wearing red, white and blue!

As usual, there was plenty of fishing, but this time Cole caught his first fish! He was SOOOOO excited. I can't even explain how giddy he was. His poor mommy waited all morning to see this and ten minutes after she went in to take a shower he caught it! I ran out to get as many pictures as I could. Their new dog Jack even wanted some of the action. When his mommy came out she asked him how big it was and he spread his arms all the way out. Typical male! I'm sure this is just one of many fish stories this little boy is going to tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs