Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hanging with the Hagartys

This past weekend Jac and Darren came down with the kiddos! Jac bought these swimsuits because she knew that Alexis had it as well. So, what do we do? Have a watermelon photo shoot of course! I love these little girls! Their personalities are so very different! Hayden loves to please and take photos and Logan is just not happy about much of anything! Last summer she wouldn't even look at Brian and I and this year, I GOT MULTIPLE HUGS! I was so excited! She was so sweet and not afraid of us! However, she was not a fan of the photo shoot! But, can you really blame her? She is still so very cute and those curls are just darling! Hayden cracks me up! She loves commercials and infomercials. I think she is going to be in sales when she grows up because she was pitching us all sorts of gadgets, including the gyro bowl. It was hilarious!




Alexis loves watermelon but it still has to be on the rind.

I mean, really??? Look at that beautiful face! She is so sweet!

She may be grumpy, but she is so cute! I couldn't resist this photo!

While the boys HAD to go shoot shotguns, we had some fun in the pool. If you notice the top right picture, I actually got Logy to smile for me! I had to bribe her, but I got the picture and she looks like she is having fun. Hayden LOVED posing for the camera underwater.

Once again we had some fun out on the lake. This drought is really hurting us. If we don't get rain soon, we aren't going be able to get the boat out and we aren't going to be able to swim in the water anymore. In the last week we have lost so much water and it is only going to get worse if we don't get LOTS of rain.

Ryan and Kristen came up Saturday afternoon last minute and we all had a blast. I can't wait for next time, hopefully it won't be a whole year before we can do it again. I can't believe summer is almost over. We've had tons of visitors and I'm sad to see the summer slowly coming to an end. This weekend we are hanging with the cousins and hopefully we can get the boat out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs