Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nonstop Partying

Two weekends ago we were on the go for every waking minute, literally. We started off the weekend with Melissa’s family at Mo’s for a Mickey Gilley concert. As all parties with the Williams clan go, it was one for the books. We had a great time and took lots of pictures with lots of love ready to be given to everyone. I especially had a good time because I think I two stepped the whole night. I was even sore the next day. I don’t get many opportunities to country dance so I danced the night away


Hanging out before we went to Moe's. The sun was going down and we had sunglasses on. Not to mention we were in the house. Just another party with the Williamses. Brian and I A family photo op before going in. You be the judge. Lots of love going on. I think the boys had a great time too! Brian with Nathan, Jason and Blake.



The next morning we woke up bright and early to attend Ryder’s first birthday. It wasn’t very easy and Mommy didn’t have much of a voice. But Alexis and I made it just in time to eat some yummy Chick fil-a! Exactly what Mommy needed after a long night at Mo’s. Ryder received plenty of goodies and LOVED his cake. His daddy didn’t quite appreciate the mess he was making. I think he was starting to have a panic attack; he barely let the poor baby dig in before he started itching to clean it up. It took a while, but we finally got a cute picture of the kids together.


Just a few of Ryder's friends.

He didn't waste any time digging in!


He has the most beautiful blue eyes. I pray they stay that way!

From the birthday party, we drove to Sugarland to celebrate Aunt Kenzie and Uncle Grant’s upcoming wedding. We are so excited for them and we can’t wait for the big day in October. I just know it is going to be fabulous and tons of fun. We didn’t have a baby sitter for Alexis so I didn’t get to take pictures because I was watching her. But she had a great time and was even able to take a nap while Mommy socialized without baby and the fear of her falling in the pool.



Back in '09 at the Saints Texans game. Oh the great times of all day tailgating! This is when Brian and I actually made it on TV!
Kenzie and A swimming at the shower.


We ended the weekend at Asher and Caige’s 3rd birthday party. It was a pool party so we didn’t get all four of the kids in a picture. But I did steal a hug and a kiss from each of their sweet faces! A sat still long enough for us to capture one picture of her and Carter. Needless to say, we were all too excited to sleep in our beds that night. Unfortunately Daddy had to wake up early to go to Austin and Mommy had training so I didn't even get to sleep in. But it was all worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs