Wednesday, July 6, 2011

One Year has Come and Gone

June was a very busy month for the Mannions. We had play dates, birthday parties and we celebrated Aunt Kenzie and Uncle Grant’s upcoming wedding. I want to blog about all of it, but first I want to share Alexis’s latest pictures. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all! I had a hard time choosing which ones to share, so I might have gone a tad bit overboard! For her 11th month, we went to Aunt Deanna’s new studio and took pictures with her Easter toys. Then for her one year pictures we went to Mercer Arboretum. This place is beautiful! It was hot, but we got some great shots. As usual, Alexis did a great job. She is apparently a cake lover! She has had a lot of it since she turned one and she just digs right on in!

And last but not least, Alexis is officially walking! On July 3rd she went into the grass to play fetch with the dogs and I guess she didn’t like crawling around anymore in the dirt and grass, so she just started walking across the yard. Of course she fell down, but she kept getting back up and walking. I've got several videos, but I can't get them uploaded. I can’t believe she is already walking! More importantly, I can’t believe this past year is already gone! It was one of the best years of our lives.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs