Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome Home Kynlee Rae

Introducing Kynlee Rae Brown! Home from the hospital and ready to pose! Thanks to Deanna for taking her newborn pictures.


Oh this post holds so many memories! Jamie, Rachel and I have been close our whole lives. I have to admit, they pretty much admired me my whole life! We grew up spending almost every holiday together, no matter how far away Jamie lived. We have looked forward to our kids growing up together and sharing hoidays since before I can remember. I think God had a plan when he decided to give us girls for this time in our life! The only thing missing is Brody, Bryce and Bubba. But they are having the times of their lives in DC with their MeMaw. We have been waiting for this photo shoot since Good Friday, when Kynlee came 12 weeks early! In keeping with the tradition, she came home just in time for July 4th! She already weighs 6 pounds and 13 ounces; she's a fighter, just like Alexis. I think she is a perfect mixture of Moulder and Brown. I can definitely see Uncle Kenny, partly because she has no hair, and she has Rachel's jaw line. I guess that leaves the middle for Trey! She is just so precious. I can't wait for Thanksgiving so we can get them together again.






As you can see, Alexis wasn't digging the pictures with her cousins. It was like she KNEW we'd been dying to get the perfect picture. She wasn't digging her cousins that much either. The strange thing is, normally she is all over Laureli! I typically have to pry Alexis off her! Oh well, she can't be perfect all the time!







Just trying to get her to look at the camera.



As good as it gets with today!



She is thinking about loving on her.



Laureli and Kynnlee for the first time!These are the outtakes for the day. Alexis decided if we were going to keep taking pictures then she was leaving! Kynlee is already over the pictures!






Time to celebrate the Fourth of July! I love the one of Alexis with the phone! It reminds me of Rachel! Her favorite memory of me is when I would sit on the cordless phone, I guess they were rare back then. So the only thing that would keep A's attention is the cell phone!



Welcome to your first fourth of July Kynlee and Laureli!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs