Sunday, January 23, 2011

Aunt Michelle is Having a Baby

Saturday I hosted a baby shower for one of my bestest friends. It was PERFECT! The Italian food was so yummy, the flowers were gorgeous and the cake was Aunt Michelle's favorites! She got lots of great gifts and I know she had a good time. I just love showers, it gives me an opportunity to see my girls who I don't get to see very often. I can't wait for Carter to get here and meet Alexis! Michelle has been waiting for this for as long as I can remember and she is going to be an awesome mom! Even if she doesn't know what everything is. As long as she keeps in mind that Carter is a baby and not a dog, she will be good!

Michelle and her hostesses. This shower was so great thanks to all these ladies.

Aunt Michelle was just glowing and she looked beautiful!

Just crawling around! A had a great time too. She is with my mom and I miss her terribly! I don't know what to do sitting at home without her!

These are the cute Harley Davidson PJs I got her. They are 18 months but look more like they aer for a toddler. Poor Carter won't be able to fit into these till he is 5!

Aunt Tracy and I

I've been saving this outfit for this shower. It was so cute!


Everything looked so beautiful. This was the basket that took me forever to put together!


1 comments:

Jon and Alex Pate said...

Lets see:
Carter is a baby not a dog..
Also
Diaper cream goes on his bottom not under his nose:)Cant wait to meet Carter!

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs