Sunday, January 9, 2011

A House Divided

I can't even put into words how awesome this weekend was for Brian and I. When Alexis was first born we figured that LSU would be neutral territory for Alexis, so she wore her LSU gear on most Saturdays. Of course she still sported her Aggie gear on some game days too, but we never thought we would have to chose one or the other. However, since Alexis is our little good luck charm, all of our teams did well this year. (Well, except the Texans. But there's always next year, right?!) The year she's born the Saints won the Super Bowl and LSU rivaled A & M in the Cotton Bowl. Daddy talked a lot of smack through out the week. Mommy put up with it like a good sport, I don't know that I can say the same thing about Daddy though. So, on Friday A rocked out both outfits. And, if I have to say so myself, I think she looked pretty cute!

I'm so incredibly proud of the Aggies. They had a great season! I felt like I was watching the team that played while I was in College Station. It was nostalgic, to say the least, shouting "Wrecking Crew." I LOVE the feel of being at an Aggie game, it gave me goose bumps and brought me back to the day. I can't believe I just said that, but it's true!

We drove up Thursday night with the Sorensens and had a great time setting up and sitting outside. Friday we had a great time tailgating with lots of good food. Donna and Mark drove up to watch Alexis, Anna and Cole and all of the kids had a great time.

Jerry World is CRAZY! As we were walking to the stadium, the sun was setting and it was so beautiful. That definitely helped to increase the atmosphere. It was a great game, I wish the score had been different, but someone has to be the winner.

Gig' Em Aggies!


One Day she can chose, but for right now she will rock both!

Alexis had a great time! She played in her pack and play and got lots of loving from all her friends and family! She was a great baby, as always!

My cousin Wendy finally made it to the tailgate, just in time to walk over to the game. She had a rough pregame day night and she wasn't up to par. Brian's friend Emily also made it. They all got to meet A for the first time.

A House Divided

We have the most photogenic children, ever!

The Sorensens. They are one good looking family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs