Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Cha Eating???


Warning: This is Under Construction!!

Why, a highchair of course! Alexis might be THAT baby that just doesn't like to eat! She is just now up to a six oz bottle, and even then she doesn't always take the whole thing. However, she normally gets a tad bit of substance in her, but the last couple of nights, her highchair is the only thing of interest to her. When I try to pull her away, she starts crying and the only thing that can calm her down is shoving (I use that term lovingly) food into her mouth. Her appetite is up and down, to say the least. But then again, I don't really know what is appropriate for this age.

I'm now testing blended foods to see if she really has an allergic reaction to oatmeal. Some people have said it could be gluten, but I'm not sure. Her face gets a tiny bit re and I have taken away the oatmeal cereal because her face seems to get pretty red with it.

Tonight I introduced turkey and rice, but she was in one of her moods, so who knows if she really likes it. However, you can tell she has no problem turning on the smile when the camera comes out. Remind you of anyone?

She still loves her jumperoo. When she gets going, I swear she is going to fly out of there!

Her sleeping has also been off lately. For a more than a week now, she has regressed and is now waking up in the middle of the night. She hasn't been able to soothe her self back to sleep for longer than 30 minutes and then she wants a full bottle! MAYBE if she would eat more during the day, she would make it all night again! Mommy sure would appreciate it! Daddy has been super awesome this week and been up with her the last two nights. Between Alexis and work, I've been pretty tired!

As I mentioned in the last post, she is loving her toys. It's like she discovers a new one every day. She thinks her pillow pet is really funny!



I'm thinking that her teeth are bothering her again. She has started sucking and pulling her lower lip in. It must feel weird to her, but I still think this face is super cute!




The other day she sat up for over five minutes! She hasn't learned to move from sitting to her tummy or vice versa, but that just keeps her upright longer.

Well, I was trying out this lay out and I don't like it. I clearly didn't do it correctly, but I'm too lazy/tired to fix it right now. Maybe I will have motivation to fix this at some point, but for now, this is just going to have to settle for the worst blog ever! I guess I didn't have as much to say as I thought I did!

This weekend is Aunt Michelle's baby shower and I can't wait. Her Mimi is coming to town and Alexis gets to see all her Aunts. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs