Sunday, January 30, 2011

We Are Eight Months Old

That's right! Eight months is here and we have TWO teeth! Yesterday while we were in Montgomery hanging with our new baby cousin, Alexis broke her second tooth. She wasn't even cranky at all! She wasn't into taking pictures, but can you blame her?

Other than teething, Alexis has been one busy bee. She has had 2 birthday parties and one baby shower the last three weeks and next weekend she has her third birthday. I think we are in the clear until April, so we might get some lake time in soon. Alexis is still army crawling, but now she is all over the house! We are going to have to put gates up. She loves the kitchen and the dog bowls. Now I have to order higher dog bowls, but that is only going to deter for just a little while. I do honestly fear that she has found the army crawl so easily that she won't learn the real crawl. She wants to walk so bad that I fear she's going to walk before she crawls.

Aunt Deanna took these pictures this week to mark our eight month birthday and they are awesome! I've been dying to take pictures at the ricer driers in Old Katy but it was too sunny, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. So she found this super cute spot in between them and these look so awesome. Once again, these are my most favorite pictures so far! Ask me again next month! Hopefully then we can actually get on the rail road tracks on the other side of the driers.


Mommy's favorite! Check out her teeth!

I can't believe how dark her hair has come in! She definitely has more hair than I thought she would at this age. since I had none, I thought for sure she would be just like me.




She still loves her fingers, but she has two teeth so I'm not pushing it all that much.

Swinging for the first time! She seemed to enjoy it. Notice her Aunt Jamima hat!

She has started doing this with her tongue at dinner. I'm not sure what it really means. Does she not like the food? Is she trying to get it off her face because she likes it that much? It is just funny to watch. She also has the this shaking of her head, as if she is saying no and rolling her eyes at the same time. I'm trying to get a video so you can understand what I'm talking about. It makes us laugh every time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs