Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meet Laureli Brooklyn

I've probably been waiting for this child my whole life! Besides my own, of course! My cousin, Jamie, and I were as close as sisters when we were growing up. When her boys were born I couldn't wait to have our children grow up together. I never thought I could love anything as much as I loved Brody and Bryce. Boy was I wrong! I'm so happy that Laureli and Alexis can carry on the tradition and be best friends too. When A met Laureli for the first time she just smiled so big! It was like she was planning all the good times they were going to have! It was so flipping cute. I can't wait to watch all these babies grow up. And yes, I still use the word baby to describe Brody and Bryce because they will always be babies to me. I still love them more than words can say, even though they are stinky boys who don't always mind! They are a handful and they are going to be the best big brothers.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs