Saturday, January 15, 2011

Girl's Day Out

Today started a month long weekend of parties for Alexis. She had a grand time with all her friends! We started the day out going to Makena's first birthday. Kathryn hired a clown to paint faces, make balloon animals and do a little dancing. The big kids had a great time. A and Ryder played on the floor, but they seemed pretty happy. Happy First Birthday Makena!

Then we went home and played with Aunt Michelle. Aunt Deanna came over and Mommy went with them to take Aunt Michelle's maternity pictures. I'm so excited that she is going to be a Mommy. Michelle is one of my closest friends and I just can't believe she is going to be a mom in less than 2 months. I had a blast hanging with the girls. It was nice to get away for just two hours and laugh like the old days while Mommy got to play assistant to Aunt Deanna. I will post some pictures when she is finished editing. I know they are going to be awesome!

Then Aunt Jaime and Mr. Michael came over with Keely. Alexis had a great time with Keely. I actually made Keely giggle and smile. I was so happy that they got to play together. Keely would play pick-a-boo with A and then they ended the night with a bath where she helped bathe Alexis. It was way too cute. I've been looking forward to this play date forever and it was definitely a fun time had by all.

I just love bath time! It was really sweet!

See how well they played together? Here K is playing pick-a-boo with Alexis. The right middle she is asking, "where'd go?" So cute!

Lots of love at this birthday party!

Mommy and the birthday girl! Makena must not have wanted to get dirty, she just wouldn't dig into her cake. But she looked really cute in her dress, so I don't blame her for not wanting to mess it up! The party was great Biegs!

The kids had a great time! Don't let Brenlee and Ryder's faces fool you. I'm amazed at how sassy Brenlee is, but her vocabulary is better than any 2 year old I know! Every time she talked I thought for sure I was talking to a 4 year old, at least. Anna got a flower balloon, the boys got a Spiderman and Brenlee got a pink monkey in a tree. I think it was a very successful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs