Friday, December 23, 2011

And the Other Reason

So, I'm not entirely selfless! I do love this time of year because it's MY BIRTHDAY!! Call me a kid, but I LOVE my birthday and I pray I never grow out of it! I want my kids to have the one day that is all about them! So, I may make a big deal out of birthdays and Christmas, but that is because, in the end, it is just another day to be with family. I started my day off with working out with this beautiful girl. Then I spent the rest of the day cooking for family. And I ended it, once again, celebrating with family, prime rib and red velvet cake! So, as you can see, it was a little bit about me!Someone loves Red Velve Cake as much as her Mommy! She had TWO slices! While I'm not quite sure how much actually made it in her mouth, it is clear to see it is a favorite! My Grandma used to make this for me every year! Each Christmas, my aunt makes it for me and it is soooo good! This year, my mom got it from the Farm House in Huntsville and it was awesome.
All I need for my birthday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs