Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Whirl Wind 2011

Looking back at all the excitement of Christmas, I can’t believe we jammed in five celebrations in just a few days! Sorry for the string of posts, but I want to make sure I document them all! Feel free to skim through! They are out of order on the blog and I tried to fix it several times before giving up, so here is how we spent our Christmas holiday!

I had the best Christmas break ever and I'm sad to see it come to an end. Alexis, Mommy and Daddy have been quite busy and have had lots of fun together. We managed to see a lot of friends and family in just a short amount of time! We are getting ready for one my celebration with friends for NYE and then it's ack to reality!

Christmas with Mommy and Daddy

Lake Santa

Mommy's Birthday

Barak Family Christmas

Mannion Family Christmas

Ford Family Minute to Win it Christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs