Friday, December 30, 2011

Ford Family Minute to Win It Christmas

Our final family celebration was with my aunts, uncles and cousins. I must say, this was probably one of the bests Christmas celebrations we've ever had. Aunt Debbie really outdid her self with the Minute to Win it game and having our family expand this past year just made it all the better! Too bad Laureli was sick. But the girls got to play together at Santa and we are already looking forward to Easter!

Cindy Lou Who really enjoyed her first lollipop! We ruined the shirt, very quickly I might add and we needed to borrow Kynlee's bib. Mommy hasn't traveled with bibs in quite some time!Everyone was giddy with excitement over their goodies. Alexis played with her kitchen all day!Of course there was lots of love to share!Minute to Win it! Aunt Kim dunked the gingerbread man into her mouth within seconds! I'm pretty sure she plays this game at home on a regular basis. I had to race Uncle Kenny to stack six dice onto a popsicle stick. Unfortunately we didn't make it in under a minute, but I did make it and won 60 lottery tickets! Daddy had to stick Rudolph's nose onto his lubed up nose! That was definitely a site to see! Especially Aunt Debbie rubbing Vaseline on his nose! But he won a tv for my bathroom! I can't wait for it to be installed so I can watch the news in the morning! Brian and I really hit it big this year in the White Elephant game. I walked away with a cotton candy machine and an AMEX card and Daddy finally got an iPod/iPad player! We've been needing one for three years! This is an official apple product so we are pretty pumped about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs