Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa: Take Two

I'm so giddy right now! I love celebrating and getting together with my family! Anything to remind me of when I was a kid! I want Alexis to know what it is like to always have family around, just like I had! This time of year always makes me sentimental, but who doesn’t get that way this time of year? This year we added two new babies and the Mannions, who built a home next to us. Alexis's grandparens are never going to miss a moment, either.
But we still remember why we celebratet Christmas. I truly want to thank Jesus for the blessings in my life; my baby and husband, my family, whom we are so lucky to have so close by, my friends and all the traditions we are continuing as our big family grows even bigger!

Santa came back to visit this year! We celebrated with cake, fajitas, books and of course, lots of family pictures! I love this time of year! So many reasons to be together!

Alexis was much better this time seeing Santa, from afar. We've been talking him up and pointing him out, ALL OVER the place! We even ate breakfast with "him" yesterday. She seemed super excited; acted like she knew exactly who he was and who we had been talking about. When he walked in, she gave him a high five and even shot him a few smiles. It was a toss up on how it was going to go when she actually landed in his lap. But, as it turns out, not much had changed! The fear was still there!Getting warmer!I might want to give him a kiss...but this thing looks funny!? What is it??I'm not fighting too much!Mommy never gets to be in on the action!My sweet Kynlee RaeAnd the reason we are all together and so very thankful for all we have!We didn't get a great Santa picture this year! Good thing we still have Christmas day!I think they look pretty good in this time!This cracks me up! While it is a very sweet picture, Alexis was really trying to be a smart @$$, not pose with her cousin! She was so funny! She KNEW we wanted to get this super cute picture, so when I sat her down, I would back up and she would bolt right up. But, when I was messing with my FROZEN camera, she would sneak in for TWO seconds, just long enough for me to NOT get the the cute picture I wanted! But, I got this one anyways! Laureli is smiling and posing right into the camera! I miss that age!Yes, I told him to cut it out and, he knows that this isn't appropriate, but admit it, it is funny!Mimi, Papa and Alexis!Grandma and Grandpa! I'm so interested see if it sticks to these names we've given them! Brian is pushing for "Nana" and Grandma isn't digging it!!So sweet!It's Santa!!Memaw and PePawThe next generation!Silly Moulders!I will never stop saying it...I LOVE these kids!KynleeSuch a Poser! She looks right into the camera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs