Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snow Date

That’s right, folks! That is definitely snow that you see! We met Jaime and Keely in downtown Katy this afternoon, after a long day of shopping, for the 2nd annual Christmas in Katy. We had a snowball fight, saw a glimpse of Santa and even played in his sleigh! Keely loved the snow, but Alexis wasn’t too sure! She once again isn’t feeling well and has a runny nose, so she wasn’t into exploring! Just when I WANT her to play in the dirt, she won’t. Go figure! We had a really good time though and I got some loving from K, so that made my day!

Now we are getting ready to cheer on the Texans tomorrow! We finally picked up our Division Champ shirts today! Needless to say, this house is pretty excited that they made the playoffs. So, Go Texans!

And, I can’t leave off my Bear Kats! Sam Houston is going to the Division 1 Championship! I like to think of it as the National Championship for Division1. Eat ‘em up Kats!
Keely likes to pretend that she doesn't want my loving, but she couldn't stop giggling!
Not too sure what to think of my first time in the snow!
K throwing snowballs at me! She definitely has her mommy's arm!
Santa's Sleigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs