Friday, December 30, 2011

Barak Family Christmas

We started Christmas Eve off at my parent’s house for lunch and presents. Alexis was most interested in what Papa B was opening. But, I can’t really blame her, it WAS the biggest one; so big it had to be wheeled in on a dolly!! Dad got an original Jack Daniel’s barrel and he loved it. Actually, she liked the shredded paper the best!
I have to give credit to Lily Lou Designs and SIG Creations for dressing all my girls this holiday season and making them look so sylish! This knot dress was just what I have been looking for. I guess I need to start thinking about our Valentine's day and Easter outfits! Alexis was decked out everyday this Christmas in one of their designs and she looked so cute! She did like her her horse, but as soon as Papa started on another present she was ready to be his little assistant.
Awwwwww...the shredded paper!
This present is so big! She had to help Uncle Larry open it, but she did get bored after a few pulls and no results!
She also liked climbing on the big presents too! Something fun to do around every corner at Christmas! All in all it was a great time with my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mannion Memories

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs